[WANTED] 67 Dart overcenter spring for clutch pedal.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

LovetheA's

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for an overcenter spring that would be compatible for the new clutch pedal setup I'm putting in my 67 383 4 speed dart. Just curious is the spring specific to a BB 4 speed clutch setup as compared to SB or slant 6?

Carl

Looking for an overcenter spring that would be compatible for the new clutch pedal setup I'm putting in my 67 383 4 speed dart. Just curious is the spring specific to a BB 4 speed clutch setup as compared to SB or slant 6?

Carl
I have one from a 340 dart I parted out. How about $30.00 shipped to you ?

Killerslant

Do you know if that 340 spring is a viable swap for my 4 speed setup in my BB car? Maybe all v8 a bodies use the same spring? If that is the case 30.00 shi
killerslant
I think $that 30.00 shipped for an undamaged spring seems fair. I just want to know before purchase if a 340 overcenter spring is a viable option to go into a BB 4 speed car? Maybe all v8 4 speed a body springs were the same?
Carl

There's no difference on the over center springs. They are same for /6 to Hemi's.

Here is a picture of mine. For some reason, I could NOT add a picture to the PM.

spring.JPG

There's no difference on the over center springs. They are same for /6 to Hemi's.
Don't think the above information is accurate.
See the different part numbers for different cars, transmission and engine combinations. Not sure what the difference is, but they have different part numbers.

Clutch Info.jpg

My apologies as I was given the wrong info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back