Status
Not open for further replies.

kams

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Solid car, 98 percent rust free. was v8 auto, no motor/trans
fiberglass front fender, have nice dash pad and extra dash for it and some other parts, great project car. Price $1000 obo No title will come with bill of sale.

Kurt 715-688-9495 wisconsin 54017

No I don't have pics of the car, as I don't have a camera to use. Sorry

So let's see. You have a car that you want $1000 site unseen? Have i got this right? I'll give $100 and gamble a bit. Kams, you surely have a buddy that has a camera. It will help sell your car a bunch if you have pics. Just trying to help. That's a desireable car as far as i'm concerned.

Don't have many freinds as I only have one and hes broke.
I could send a text pic of the car if really wanted pictures thta bad!!

I THOUGHT I WAS KAM'S FRIEND, AND I DO HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA, BUT I GUESS NOT!:wack:

Not having any friends is one thing but having one poor bastard for a friend is another. I feel for ya dude. I'll be your friend. By the way friend. How do you treat your friends. Sell me that car for $500, after all i'm your friend. Now you can say you had 1 friend with money and now you have it. Now you can go buy a camera.

I payed more than that for the car friend.

thanks kurt

Remember me friend? Would you mind if i helped you? I can send a friend over to your house and take pics of your car and he will email em to me and i can post them for you. No cost to you. Just trying to help a friend sell his car and besides, i want to see your car. Would that be O.K.?

Aren't you kinda faraway from me?

thanks kurt

Otherwise go right ahead!

You got that right. I'll get a GoldWing member to come by and take some pics and he can email em to me and we'll post em for ya. PM me a phone # and the town your in so i can locate a member in your town so he can call ya and set up a time. Thanks if interested.
Bill Stone

Where's the pictures, after reading all the banter, I really wanted to know what a 98% rust free car from WI looks like.

baldwin wisconsin 54002 715-688-9495 Kurt

Kurt: Thanks and i'll have someone call on you to get pics and we'll get em up for ya and maybe help ya get her sold. Thanks for the #s. Whats the best time to call ya?

Kurt: I called Wayne this morning and he's going to call ya and set up a time to do some pics. He'll email em to me and we'll post em. Work with him and we'll get this car sold for ya Friend.

Kurt: Wayne has been trying to get hold of you for 4 days now with no answer or contact. He just called me . Your turn to help yourself. Maybe out of town?

In kurt's defense, i know he work's alot and really odd hours, so please be patient, thanks

he called me and didn't show up this weekend, so Drive my charegr instead!

He can call me and set up a time on the weekend, but don't waist my time, He never called me back on sunday!

thanks kurt

If he's say n its 98% rust free he's pretty much tell n you its rust free but I can gaurntee it's full of bondo like the fenders i bought from him sight unseen (my fault). 67 dart parts are hard to find and I still got screwed. I wouldn't buy any thing from this guy without seeing it.:bootysha:

I am friend of sabre mill (brother in law)the fenders were not as good as he said.So be very carful here.They have been blasted and show hidden damage,that was not described.Kurt didn't know or didn't look them over very good.Also kurt sold those fenders on moparts and now selling the car on here hmmmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back