67 Dart progress with pictures

-

duster360

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of what I have done and what I am doing. Just finished narrowing a C body 8 3/4" housing down to A body width, bought new A body axles from Dr. Diff with 5 x 4 1/2" bolt pattern. Also kept the 11" C body drum brakes. It has brand new suregrip unit and 3.91 gears.
At the moment I am fabbing on the drivers inner fender where the battery tray goes. A previous owner had let a battery burst and didn't bother to clean the inner fender so the acid ate it up. I don't have any fresh pictures from tonight but I have the new piece installed and just have to do a little more welding and grinding and will be done with that part of the project. I should be able to finish that up tommorrow night and get a few pictures posted for everyone to see. Just want to get the car to where I can drive it this summer and enjoy it a little and probably go back next winter and make a lot of changes and possibly get it painted.

Pictures are coming out too large so here is a link to all pictures.

http://s248.photobucket.com/albums

Thanks. Hopefully I can drop my 340-727 combo in it in the next few weeks. Got to tackle the front drum to disc swap next.

-
Back