67 Dart rear bumper

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Well still on the hunt for a nice driver rear bumper for my 69 Dart.I have found a 67 Dart bumper is it the same as the 69,what differences are there.For some reason me remembers the the back up lights are in that year,yes or no.Thankssss

yep - 67 has the backup lights in the bumper. Other than that, pretty sure they are identical. For that matter, so is 68.

yep - 67 has the backup lights in the bumper. Other than that, pretty sure they are identical. For that matter, so is 68.

Quick reply thanks.I guess I will pass on that bumper.There is a nice ORG bumper on ebay plated 3 times looks real nice 400 + 100 for shipping in the U.S. And buy the time I pay shipping from there to me and brokage fees its worth 1000.Dam were are my fellow Canadians when I need them LOl.Again thanks.

Snake

Keep watching kijiji. There is a guy in Chatsworth, that sells Dart parts. He also sells Darts on there. I bought some stuff from him. Great guy, and I know he'll have your bumper for a good price. I wish I had of kept his e-mail for you...ssssssorry.

Snake

Keep watching kijiji. There is a guy in Chatsworth, that sells Dart parts. He also sells Darts on there. I bought some stuff from him. Great guy, and I know he'll have your bumper for a good price. I wish I had of kept his e-mail for you...ssssssorry.

No sweet I went from coast to coast this morning nothing in Canada yet on kiji.I check in day to day.I may have to get a core and go that route.Mine is real shinny but has bad dents in it.

Well still on the hunt for a nice driver rear bumper for my 69 Dart.I have found a 67 Dart bumper is it the same as the 69,what differences are there.For some reason me remembers the the back up lights are in that year,yes or no.Thankssss

Where was the 67' bumper located if you don't mind me asking, I looking for a 67' driver bumper.

thanks Bryan

-
Back