-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HELLRAZR

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
'67 Dart passenger fender needed. Like the ad says, I will pay up! I wouldn’t give you my "hard to find" parts for free and I certainly don’t expect you to, but I’m not interested in buying rust. Please message me if you have a fender. Thanks, & stay safe out there in this crazy *** world. God bless you all
5152BDC0-3B60-44C0-8941-5A82FE31977C.jpeg
!

I dont have any dart fenders but if you expand your search to a 68 one, you can just make a filler plate to weld in to plug the marker light hole. Not sure what else is different between the 2 years. I do know 73-76 dart fender will also retro back to 67-68. It's a recycled stamping die with some updates. Just fill in the 73-76 marker light hole, and the 2 header panel bolt holes. Hope this helps.

'67 Dart passenger fender needed. Like the ad says, I will pay up! I wouldn’t give you my "hard to find" parts for free and I certainly don’t expect you to, but I’m not interested in buying rust. Please message me if you have a fender. Thanks, & stay safe out there in this crazy *** world. God bless you allView attachment 1715674176 !
I do have one. Great shape. Does not look to have straightened. It does have holes for trim and fender blinker. I'm south West louisiana

I do have one. Great shape. Does not look to have straightened. It does have holes for trim and fender blinker. I'm south West louisiana
I’m interested. I’d love to see a pic of it! Any chance?

You said it "does not appear to have straightened"? Please let me apologize in advance because I often read things goofy and therefore misinterpret or just flat out don’t understand what people are saying. Like now. What do you mean by that? It looks like the backside was sprayed flat black. Were there previous rust repairs, patches or welds of any kind?

Any bondo or filler of any kind? Thanks. Hope to hear back from you soon.

You said it "does not appear to have straightened"? Please let me apologize in advance because I often read things goofy and therefore misinterpret or just flat out don’t understand what people are saying. Like now. What do you mean by that? It looks like the backside was sprayed flat black. Were there previous rust repairs, patches or welds of any kind?
Do not see any signs of rust/dent repairs from backside. I have had it for 3 years. It came with a project I purchased.
If needed a have a AAR fiberglass trunk lid that is available also

Do not see any signs of rust/dent repairs from backside. I have had it for 3 years. It came with a project I purchased.
If needed a have a AAR fiberglass trunk lid that is available also
How much do you want for the fender? I will pay the shipping which I’m almost certain will be right at $100 on a Greyhound bus. Please let me know. For my well-being and yours I only do PayPal.

What do you mean, does not look to have straightened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back