67 Dart windshield seal

-

bebe67GT

Reaction score
I am almost finished with restoration on my 2nd owner very early 67 Dart GT. My husband is having a real hard time finding new seals and trim for the windshield and rear window. Any ideas?

Mitchell motor parts out of Georgia has the locking strips as well as the corner pieces, not sure about the actual windshield gasket though. They should be at the Mopar Nationals in two weeks.

I have been looking for the 67 Dart GT windshield gasket for a couple of years without any luck. If you find some please let me know, as I will you. Thinking about switching to a 68 because they seem to be some of them around.

No I have not. Seems to be a lost cause. I might try to find two of them used and piece them together with copious amounts of sealer. The thought of that however is last on my list.

i have a used 67 dart gt windshield gasket but no lock strips, i'd be happy to sell it for $50 plus the ride( half the price of my new 68 gasket) if anybody can use it , it is still pliable and usable if you can get the lock strips that complete the deal. i broke out my cloudy windshield glass to save the rubber, but decided to go with the more popular 68 version , now i just need to locate some windshield mouldings for a 68 or 69 hardtop , it seems everyone is parting out sedans and they are the wrong size for me. i;d be happy to trade even up - 67 rubber for 68 mouldings if anyone is interested.
big block scott

-
Back