67 Dart - WIW?

-

danmc77

Reaction score
Ok, I really want to get a new set of Eddy heads for the Charger and a new Demon Carb - so much so, that I'm seriously considering selling my BB Dart project. My intention was to convert it loosely based on a 68 GTS. I will take pics by tomorrow to give you a better idea of condition, but this is a general idea... tell me what you think I could get for this.

-original /6 A/C car
-title in hand
-no tranny
-stock 7.25 rear
-rusted lower quarters and trunk extensions
-thin rear frame rails (behind axle) - the rest is solid
-passenger front floor panel needs replaced
-front driver frame rail has ping-pong sized hole behind wheel on the side.
-no rust along rear window or dutchman panel

The good stuff I have gathered to make this a worth-while project:
-original rust-free rear frame sections
-installed 73 spool V8 K frame w/ disc brakes
-extra set of LCA's w/ sway bar tabs and sway bar.
-rust-free full/original quarters w/ trunk extensions still attached
-rust-free 68 front fenders
-rust-free trunk lid from an original GTS (w/tail panel holes)
-68 GT/GTS tail panel
-68 front buckets is excellent condition (still need re-upolstered, though, because someone cut the medalions out.
-Excelent rear seat w/ medalions cut out too
-New BB engine mount kit
-New spring re-location kit (was planning to mini tub)
-68 grille w/ decent headlight bezels, and mounting brackets
-68 tail light housings, lenses, and bezels in nice condition
-440 short block
-68 auto console w/ shifter and linkage
-console mounting brackets
-extra console top plate in excellent condition
-extra crack-free radio/ a/c dash bezel
-extra 68 Dart dash frame (so I could have the lower dash pad like the '68)
-upper and lower dash pads
-driver quality front and rear 68 bumpers
-repop front hood stainless trim
-Mint condition wiring harness from front to back, including dash. Plus the existing dash harness etc that's still in the car.

In addition to that, the car comes about 85% complete. the interior still has the stock rear seat, door panels, dash frame, cluster, a/c controls, NEAR PERFECT 67 dash pad, window crank handles, trim, exterior window trim, hood, trunk lid, etc. So, this is not just a roller w/ extra parts. It even still has the wiper arms and things like that stashed in the trunk.

This car is no cream puff, but it is in decent condition and could be a great resto-mod.

What do you guys think I could get for all this? I love to sell it complete so I don't have to deal with selling a bunch of individual parts.

Well, I would think that you could get around $3,000???? At the most??? It is really hard to say without being able to see it. Plus there are way more people on this site that know a lot more about those cars than me.

Well, I would think that you could get around $3,000???? At the most??? It is really hard to say without being able to see it. Plus there are way more people on this site that know a lot more about those cars than me.
I Was thinking the same thing - even if you price the car itself at around $700 - I have around $4500 worth of parts here. I just hate to deal with shipping all this crap.

Although I'm sure that's what I'll wind up doing - parting it out, that is.

-
Back