Status
Not open for further replies.

greengo340demon

30 Year Mopar Veteran
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 1967 Dodge Dart 2 door post car for sale for $1600.00. It has a running slant 6 with a standard 3 speed transmission behind it. The car needs brake work and floor pans. I have this car running off of a gas jug under the hood. The gas delivery system is plugged up somewhere. I don't know what portion of the system is causing the issue. The frames are perfect. Carb has been recently rebuilt and the car has a new battery. Very little body rust very little (in one spot only). It is maroon with a red interior. Rallye wheels in picture do NOT come with it. It will have steel wheels on it when sold. I have an extra front windshield that goes with it. I can deliver up to 300 miles at $1.00 a mile.

PS. The rallye wheels are an extra $400.00, if you want them to come with the car. Not selling the wheels and tires or the items below separately. Please do not ask. The extras are available for the person purchasing the car only.

I have a 440 engine and auto transmission available for extra cost.

I have a complete V8 k-member with big block disc brake setup available at extra cost.

I have an A body 8 3/4 available at extra cost.

I have a pair of A-100 buckets seats available at extra cost.

Please ask questions and/or request more pictures.

Thanks, Stan
[email protected] OR 417-831-5444
:munky2:

100_1585ss.jpg

100_1570ss.jpg

100_1571ss.jpg

100_1574ss.jpg

I have a 1967 Dodge Dart 2 door post car for sale for $1600.00. It has a running slant 6 with a standard 3 speed transmission behind it. The car needs brake work and floor pans. I have this car running off of a gas jug under the hood. The gas delivery system is plugged up somewhere. I don't know what portion of the system is causing the issue. The frames are perfect. Carb has been recently rebuilt and the car has a new battery. Very little body rust very little (in one spot only). It is maroon with a red interior. Rallye wheels in picture do NOT come with it. It will have steel wheels on it when sold. I have an extra front windshield that goes with it. I can deliver up to 300 miles at $1.00 a mile.

PS. The rallye wheels are an extra $400.00, if you want them to come with the car. Not selling the wheels and tires or the items below separately. Please do not ask. The extras are available for the person purchasing the car only.

I have a 440 engine and auto transmission available for extra cost.

I have a complete V8 k-member with big block disc brake setup available at extra cost.

I have an A body 8 3/4 available at extra cost.

I have a pair of A-100 buckets seats available at extra cost.

Please ask questions and/or request more pictures.

Thanks, Stan
[email protected] OR 417-831-5444
:munky2:

Sold Sold Sold

The car found a good home.

Thank You! Stan and Jenn

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back