67 Dodge Dart GT Hood scoop, help please.

-

drawz

Reaction score
Hei!

I'm looking for a good lookin' hood scoop for my 67 Dodge Dart GT. Could you guys provide me some pictures, brand, price, etc? Thanks

Flat hood looks best.

Next choice would be a Hemi scoop follower by a 6 pack hood.

Just google 67 Dart, select images and you will see them all.

put the early 70's style twin scoops on-- looks good, Lawrence

If you're asking for opinions, the '67 Dart GT is a very classy looking car, and I think that by far they look best with no scoop at all. I also don't generally like cars with non-era correct scoops, so something like a dual-snorkel (like on a '72 Demon for example) I think would look bad. If you have to do something, I agree with Post#3, Hemi scoop. But then your car better have a mean drivetrain to back it up.

Thanks alot guys! The hemi-scoop is not my cup of tea. Love the six pack scoop, think I'll buy that one.

If you're asking for opinions, the '67 Dart GT is a very classy looking car, and I think that by far they look best with no scoop at all. I also don't generally like cars with non-era correct scoops, so something like a dual-snorkel (like on a '72 Demon for example) I think would look bad. If you have to do something, I agree with Post#3, Hemi scoop. But then your car better have a mean drivetrain to back it up.

I agree the car looks classy without one, but I need one.

I'll soon be making a thread about my build :)

-
Back