67 dodge dart gt

-

MOPOWR

Reaction score
I was living in va in the summer of 2007 it was late summer and my roomates didnt have there money for rent and i had to have my dad sell my 67 dart gt it had a 73 k member with disc conversion and a large bolt rear end i swapped out the automatic for a 4 speed over drive transimission and it had a 318 with an edelbrock dual plane and edelbrock carb the car was black but the fenders doors and trunk lid and hood i think were red underside and the car itself was originally a vinilla cream color. My dad does not know who he sold it to he did say that it was someone from new hampshire. I am trying to find the car as i am in a better position than i was 2 years ago and am trying to find if someone knows who has this car or if it was you and you parted it out and got rid of it. I am trying to find an old registration so i can locate the vin number and do a search to see if someone has fixed it up and registered it. The only other things about the car i can remember is that the pass side qtr and trunk floor extension was messed up from a tire blow out it had a mopar mini starter in it mopar performance electronic distributar and msd ignition box. it was definately in need of some serious restoration when i had to let it go so if you have it or know who does in new hampshire you can contact me at [email protected] even if your not willing to sell it i understand if nothing else id just like to know how shes doing i bought this car when i was 15 and spent several years working on it doing odds and ends and was heart broken to get rid of it after owning it for about 9 years. Thank you guys if i find it i will update you all

i believe the car may be located in sandown nh still looking with my ear to the ground :) if anyone has any other info it would be helpful thank you

I am still looking for this car. I have no additional information other than the gentlemen whom it was delivered to had a very big garage. Again if you know anyone who may own or know who has this car any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have a 67 I will sell you... and make a great deal on, solid car...

I have not had any luck locating my original car. I have however found another and it was what I wanted when I bought my dart originally. I am the proud owner of a 67 Barracuda Formula S factory console auto buckets identical to my dart in everyway only with the smoother lines of the cuda. Full restomod on the way but it is an incredibly solid base especially for this part of country. Thank you to everyone who read this and wished they could help but I am happy and whole again glad to be back in the a body game.

Attachments

• IMAG1237.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 118
-
Back