-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darin

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
For sale 2 sheet metal blanks left over after construction of my Dash (also pictured as reference).

They are 16 gauge steel, templates were made from my unmodified 67 dart dash and were cutout on a CNC table and accurately bent to match dash.

It took a little less than 1 hour to hand file and massage corners to get a perfect fit from their current state.

One has been notched for steering column other has not.

One for $20 or both for $35. Firm

Pickup only from Land O Lakes, FL (very close to Tampa)

Attachments

• IMG_2192.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 308
  • IMG_0429.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 293
I will take one of these if you will possibly ship it...I will gladly pay the shipping costs

I live in Indianapolis

Thanks
Mike

I would be willing to drop it off at the UPS store if they are willing to package and ship but I bet it would not be cheap.

I really just posted these up for what I have in the metal in case someone needed them before using the metal for another project.

So this is a non profit endeavor! :)

they should ship them just wrapped in shrink wrap. I understand it's a hassle, just gonna be a few months before i get back to florida. If you want i can paypal you $50 and if it costs any more to ship i will send you another payment. I don't have access to a bender to try to get the shape right so this would save me a lot of time and trouble.

Thanks
Mike

That's fine please PM your address and which one you want (notched for steering column or not).

Thanks,
Darin

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back