67 Fast back driver door glass channel

-

mjdcwo

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the rear glass channel for the driver's door on a 67 fast back?

Mike

Mike I have a couple of doors that I will be parting out, do you have a pic? Also do me a favor and measure from your inside door lock to where the door ends(the handle end) the reason is I have a couple of doors and dont know what year they are for.
Steve

Mike I have a couple of doors that I will be parting out, do you have a pic? Also do me a favor and measure from your inside door lock to where the door ends(the handle end) the reason is I have a couple of doors and dont know what year they are for.
Steve

Steve,
The door measures 3 3/4" from the center of the door lock button to the rear top edge of the door at the end of the chrome strip on the outside. (See the door pic). The picture of the glass channel is from the Passenger door (right side). The one I need is from the Driver's side so I believe that there will be an "L" stamped on the bottom piece where you see the "R" in the picture. Email me directly if you like at [email protected].
Thanks,
Mike

PICT0478.jpg

PICT0472.jpg

Steve

Steve,
Did you find the glass channel? Email me at [email protected]
Mike

-
Back