-
Status
Not open for further replies.

67plymouth

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Howdy all I'm sadden to say that I have to sell my 67 barracuda as I found another car that I have to buy. The discription is as follows 383 4 speed ,fastback ,120 speedo, tach, factory disc brakes, torq boxes ,manual brakes and steering, front sway bar, bucket seats,and 323 limited slip rearend no rust holes just dents. The fender tag is as follows (BH23 21 5 21 417) now the upgrades 430 gears rearched springs moser axels, 73 duster rotors and calipers, new clutch, ratchet shifter ,torker intake, 780 holley, and fuel cell also new ignition system. Since I can't seem to be able to post a picture on a web site (though I can rebuild a 727 etc) I can email pix of car to anybody who is interested in this car. I am located in southern Idaho. The price is 4,000.00 or reasonable offer. Thank you bob ([email protected] or call 208-280-2446

Howdy all The deal on the chrysler fell apart. I'm more happy than sad as I do not have to sell my 67. Thank you for all the responses. I currently need a set of tail lights for my 67 as I found out that the tail lights that I have are for a 68. thank you bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back