[SOLD] 67 GTX hood scoops, complete (trade?)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolt-Action

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey I have a pair of original, 1967 Plymouth GTX hood scoops, complete, with bezels and hardware. Came off a gold 67 GTX, (from what I've been told the repop 67 GTX scoops warp eventually from heat, where the original Chrysler products are engineered specifically to prevent this.)

Scoops are in great shape as are the bezels, one scoop is missing 1 mounting stud and the other scoop is missing 2 mounting studs, HOWEVER, the pedestals are not cracked or damaged so new threads should thread right in. There are 7 orig mounting nuts present, 9 nuts are missing.
There's not any cracks, or major damage, on one scoop there is a tiny ding on the back that's really hard to see when mounted-easy fix (see pic). These could use a good cleaning and some paint to be perfect.

Repops of these scoops go for around $395 and bezels for $190= $585.

Ill sell these originals, complete with everything for $300 to your door, OBRO.

I might also consider a trade for;
6 pack scoop
Max wedge scoop
Hemi scoop
5" cowl scoop
Etc.

Thanks

null_zps3a0706b7.jpg

null_zpsfe4d3187.jpg

null_zps25cb1c8c.jpg

null_zpsc2b3868e.jpg

null_zps1c4d5cf6.jpg

null_zpsc44c2827.jpg

null_zpsb89a4dc2.jpg

Hey I have a pair of original, 1967 Plymouth GTX hood scoops, complete, with bezels and hardware. Came off a gold 67 GTX, (from what I've been told the repop 67 GTX scoops warp eventually from heat, where the original Chrysler products are engineered specifically to prevent this.)

Scoops are in great shape as are the bezels, one scoop is missing 1 mounting stud and the other scoop is missing 2 mounting studs, HOWEVER, the pedestals are not cracked or damaged so new threads should thread right in. There are 7 orig mounting nuts present, 9 nuts are missing.
There's not any cracks, or major damage, on one scoop there is a tiny ding on the back that's really hard to see when mounted-easy fix (see pic). These could use a good cleaning and some paint to be perfect.

Repops of these scoops go for around $395 and bezels for $190= $585.

Ill sell these originals, complete with everything for $300 to your door, OBRO.

I might also consider a trade for;
6 pack scoop
Max wedge scoop
Hemi scoop
5" cowl scoop
Etc.

Thanks

null_zps3a0706b7.jpg

null_zpsfe4d3187.jpg

null_zps25cb1c8c.jpg

null_zpsc2b3868e.jpg

null_zps1c4d5cf6.jpg

null_zpsc44c2827.jpg

null_zpsb89a4dc2.jpg

the new scoops are 395 with bezals you can buy repop bezals for yours for 175.

Okay,
Im really not trying to be argumentative here and I certainly mean no offense, thats not-at-all my intent, I really don't understand your issue, I guess I'm just confused by your post (???)
but

when I looked on eBay a few days ago the repop's were the pricing I listed in my orig post, ($395 repop scoops and repop bezels were $189.99 (or .95)) but I haven't checked since then, so I still feel my orig post is valid, as-is, if its a HUGE problem for you (for some reason????) Ill be happy to change it (it REALLY doesn't matter) or just remove them all together
(these are for B bodies after all....perhaps the issue...????)

the orig bezels are on these scoops, sooo, I don't need bezels and these scoops don't need bezels...????
unless you're saying "yours", meaning, bezels are $175 for everyone, everyday????

Irregardless, it REALLY doesn't matter in the slightest anyway, does it?
Because,
I'm asking $300 shipped, OR trade, that's around $275 +/- or so, for "mine", i know thats a great price for these and while I'm not trying to make a killing on these (and at this price I'm NOT) I'm NOT lowering my price to $75 or giving them away for $25- (honestly, would you if they were yours????)

However, if you were interested in them, would you rather pay $395 (+ S&H)? Or $300 shipped, or trade an old scoop you have laying around?
By my math, that's $100 +/- less, or $0 for a trade, that's $300 less.

Like I said, I don't mean any offense, and i apologize if you took offense to this post,
I'm just confused about what the point of your post was ???? Because I feel like you've put me in a position where I have to explain myself/my post.
Thanks
Stepping away from my soap box lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back