-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sparkykd

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
67 Dodge Monaco 500, 49000 original miles,radio delete, has fender tag and original build sheet, H code 383, original paint, original interior, 323 sure grip rear end, new brakes, aluminum radiator, TTI headers, MP intake, holley 600, new 2.5 inch exhaust, under coat car, has been detailed. I have over 5500 in reciepts for stuff that has been put in this car. I have all the original motor parts minus the radiator it was shot. 12,000 or trade, lets deal.
Thanks,

Attachments

• monaco and 67 4 door 024.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 1,041
  • monaco and 67 4 door 006.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 1,074
  • monaco and 67 4 door 007.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,000
  • monaco and 67 4 door 008.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 995
  • monaco and 67 4 door 005.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,012
  • monaco and 67 4 door 002.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 972
  • monaco and 67 4 door 012.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 978
  • monaco and 67 4 door 010.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 971
  • monaco and 67 4 door 011.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 972
  • monaco and 67 4 door 009.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 966
Wish I had the cash. My last name is Monaco and I used to have a 68' 500. Really nice and a rare car. Not many 67' or 68' Monaco 500's left.

I really have mixed feelings about selling it, you wouldn't believe the people that come up to me and tell me they haven't seen one of those since the 60's. I drive it all the time, I love it. The little old lady that bought it new I got to met, she is still alive at 94 years old. I had a title issue and tracked her down for some help when I first bought it from my half brother. It has been fun to find out the history of the car and showing my 2 sons how to work on cars. We have some other Mopars we are working on and thought about selling this one to help pay for some of the others. It is truely a piece of history and I hope to be able to own one as nice one day.

Don't see any of those at the local cruise nights. Wanna be unique this is the car. I learned to drive in a '67 Polara. Had a lot of fun in that car. They are fun cars to drive.

Don't see any of those at the local cruise nights. Wanna be unique this is the car. I learned to drive in a '67 Polara. Had a lot of fun in that car. They are fun cars to drive.

I agree. I loved my 68. 383 auto on floor buckets. 727, man what a great car. Real torque from the stock 383. Wish I still had it.

That was one of my first cars to own, mine was dark blue and the same int as yours.
Thank you for bringing it to the table here :color:
Now I think I will open a cold one after seeing my old car :love10:
I replace one motor mount in it and drove it to an uncle to drive, My mom bout it at an auto auction in 1975 I believe :thumrigh:

This car had been put in storagefor over 20 years by my half brothers real father. He was a big car collector. When he passed away I got the car from my brother. I'm really still working the bugs out of it. We spent a lot of time and money on the drive train to get it back on the road. I haven't detailed the interior or paint. The car will really shine after a good detail job.

I know we are not supposed to make comments on for sale threads but...this Monaco is my absolute favorite bodystyle. A very rare car especially without a vinyl roof and in the gorgeous bronze paint.

i can personnaly (from having my hands on it) vouch for this car. very clean,in awesome condition,and this big boat will roll!!!! the turbine bronze paint is very nice,has just that slight,wonderful patina to it.interior is so plush and comfy,mechanicals are spot-on,chrome/glass are sweet. car is really fabulous, drives great,sounds killer with the headers and flows. a real joy to drive. this car will make someone a great driver/car show/cruise-in piece. i can't believe my boy is going to sell it.....it will sorely be missed.
good luck ole' buddy.

There is one of these in my home town, it is evergreen ish.. lol and no where near as nice. I love the body but hate the tail lights/color. Nice car and good luck with your sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back