[FOR SALE] 67 Notchback partout

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I have a 1967 Plymouth Barracuda and am looking for a few parts. I need the entire antenna assembly including the cable and all mounting hardware. I also need the stainless steel strip that goes on the front of the rear quarter wind. I am interested in both of the quarter window assemblies you had pictured. I also need the "U" from Plymouth that is mounted on the front of the hood. I also need a front wind shield if you have a good one. Lastly, do you still have the steering wheel? Please let me know if you have any of these items. I would really be interested in them.

Best regards,
pepper089

If i may ask, what was wrong with the front fenders and upper valance? The fenders looked pretty decent in the pix. Of course those are now hard to find items these days. Id even patch rust on em.

Were the grilles and headlamp bezels any good?

If i may ask, what was wrong with the front fenders and upper valance? The fenders looked pretty decent in the pix. Of course those are now hard to find items these days. Id even patch rust on em.

Were the grilles and headlamp bezels any good?

Hi Matt, fenders were fiberglass and were going to be a bear to get off. I had to make the most of my.limited time/daylight. Car was a 3 hr drive away.
Headlamp bezels were pretty good really. One was a 68 one was 67. I sold them to a member on here
Grilles I havent inspected real good yet. I plan on comparing them to dads to see which are better. I had to grind studs off to remove from header panel. Absolute pain but worth it.
Either way I plan on redoing these ones eventually. Well see how they turn out.
Chk out my other ads, I still have quite a bit of stuff.

Thanks for looking.

how much for the bent/rotted front frame rails? I like that rake!! lol!

Steve, I have to go over my list of what I still need.. ill let you know, and see if you can help..

Wiper motor (number on barrel?) also wiper pivots and transmission? Are they good?

how much for the bent/rotted front frame rails? I like that rake!! lol!

Steve, I have to go over my list of what I still need.. ill let you know, and see if you can help..

Wiper motor (number on barrel?) also wiper pivots and transmission? Are they good?

Hey Johnny how are ya? Ya this poor girl was rotted! Scary working underneath it.
Wiper motor I left there. It was a std 2 spd. I did grab linkages n bushings tho.

Lemme know if I can help.
Be well!

PM me a price on the pivs and links... I'm doing good brother. I go in for shoulder surgery in the am though..

Hey Johnny how are ya? Ya this poor girl was rotted! Scary working underneath it.
Wiper motor I left there. It was a std 2 spd. I did grab linkages n bushings tho.

Lemme know if I can help.
Be well!

Hi Matt, fenders were fiberglass and were going to be a bear to get off. I had to make the most of my.limited time/daylight. Car was a 3 hr drive away.
Headlamp bezels were pretty good really. One was a 68 one was 67. I sold them to a member on here
Grilles I havent inspected real good yet. I plan on comparing them to dads to see which are better. I had to grind studs off to remove from header panel. Absolute pain but worth it.
Either way I plan on redoing these ones eventually. Well see how they turn out.
Chk out my other ads, I still have quite a bit of stuff.

Thanks for looking.

Its a shame. It looks like it was pretty nice. Had rallyes, and fiberglass fenders.

I am looking for the engine mount brackets that bolt to the engines mount ears, with the hardware.

Do you have these and how much?

Its a shame. It looks like it was pretty nice. Had rallyes, and fiberglass fenders.

I am looking for the engine mount brackets that bolt to the engines mount ears, with the hardware.

Do you have these and how much?
Yeah it was a cool car in its day. I wish I could have brought home to strip but no room no hoist.
I didn't get engine brackets and hardware.

PM me if cutting up. I can use the inner fender panels and core support.

Sorry no inner fender or core support.

Still some other pieces left

Thanks
Steve

I am interested in the small bolt centers for the ralley wheels, do you still have them? Thanks Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back