Status
Not open for further replies.

GermzD74

Cool Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey guys, I might sell my car if there is any one interested in it...unfortunatley im moving from LA back to san diego, ca and gonna be working in construction...my dad suggested me to sell my car for a pickup till I have the money for another classic...so if there is anyone out there who's looking for one of these let me know! I need to sell during this week! ill post pictures tomorrow! also have a complete 360 small block...if no one buys anything then ill try and convince my dad that I should keep it...but meanwhile I don't mind much...im more worried about work.

its an easy easy project...and well I paid 1750 for the car plus 200 for hard to find original 67 sig. bucket seats and trunk trim. asking 1950 willing to negotiate...maybe lol

id love to have it but i have too much other stuff going on would you sell just the trunk trim if it is what i need i have a 68 signet that i need the trim for if you would sell it how much with shipping to 97479 let me know i may be interested Justin

id love to have it but i have too much other stuff going on would you sell just the trunk trim if it is what i need i have a 68 signet that i need the trim for if you would sell it how much with shipping to 97479 let me know i may be interested Justin

I wouldn't want to sell that just yet because if I end up keeping the car it is a rare trim to find...plus its a one time year trim for the 67 signet...has the red line on it. sorry about that.

Sorry to hear that you might be selling the Valiant but you do what you have to do. Hopefully, we'll see you at the Fling shows. I know you didn't get a chance to walk through the Fall show.

Willing to lower the price dramatically, 1600 or so, if someone is interested in buying my car. Will post pictures tomorrow once I clean up the car...I know you want it, buy it! haha jk

Finally I got around the pictures! Here they are, they are in my photobucket album let me know if you guys can see them.

Not a bad car, not rusty with the exception of the trunk floor that was wet a little but not that bad. Front bumper needs replacement, and needs a driver side winow (ebay guy is selling me one but the buy was paused due to personal peroblems he is having) will give you his contact.

1650 a fair price? Give me your offers!

http://s274.photobucket.com/albums/jj259/gregin12/?action=view&current=IMAGE_205.jpg

IMAGE_203.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back