67 reverse lenses?

-

67bluefish

Reaction score
Judging by the lack of inventory on ePay, ear-One not showing anything, and limited (current) search results, I'm guessing that there are currently no companies making the clear back-up lenses for '67s? :wack: Please correct me and direct me if I'm wrong!

On a related note, is anyone aware of whether or not similar year Mu$tang lenses will fit? They look very similar in the photos, but not owning a $tang I can't really justify buying a set just to find out that they are too big (or worse, too small!).

Any relevant help is appreciated!
Alex

I recently spent a few months gathering pieces for missing backup lights on a '67 Barracuda. Bought the bezels, gasket and rubber wraparounds brand new re-manufactured. But I didn't see anyone selling new lenses or sockets. Those I had to just set up eBay alert and watch here at FABO. Ended up finding a guy on eBay who had the lenses.

What model? Dart, Baracuda, Valiant? I have 66 Dart reverse light lenses in my 67 Dart, they fit right , just the refractor lines in them run up and down rather than lengthwise. Not much help since no one repops the 66s probably, either.

67bluefish with 67 barracuda in signature line. I assumed he was speaking about a 67 Barracuda back up light lenses..

Rocky, you figured it out correctly! Didn't think I needed to specify, but I can see how there might be some confusion.

Also, it looks like Layson's is the way to go. Too bad they're not glass, but maybe I can find a place nearby to fab some up for me.

Thanks for the help, folks!

-
Back