67 sill mouldings (rocker panel mouldings)

-

lkopaska

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Can any one tell me the diff. in rocker mouldings between 67-69 barracuda's
all thhe pics on here and no good ones to tell the diff.
some have a vertical banded area at rear, some dont, some show horizontal lines full length of moulding and some apear wider than others.
what is correct for a 67 barracuda convt. restoration any pictures or information would be great.

Does any one make repop mouldings for 67?
:coffee2:
Thanks ; Lon Kopaska

no one re-pops 67 rocker molding they are made of unobtainium. Here is a picture of the 67 rocker from my dealer data book. It is like you say kind of wide with thin black band running its length.

68 used a spear/gill combo. the spear was about an inch wide and under the spear was painted an argent color the "gill" mounted on the forward wheel opening on the quarter panel.

69 I think were similar in width to the 67 but did not have the band specific's on it's style I can not really comment on maybe someone else can chime in here?

Can any one tell me the diff. in rocker mouldings between 67-69 barracuda's
all thhe pics on here and no good ones to tell the diff.
some have a vertical banded area at rear, some dont, some show horizontal lines full length of moulding and some apear wider than others.
what is correct for a 67 barracuda convt. restoration any pictures or information would be great.

Does any one make repop mouldings for 67?
:coffee2:
Thanks ; Lon Kopaska

View attachment CCI05152011_000002 (983x1280) (800x455).jpg

-
Back