-
Status
Not open for further replies.

notpaul

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Got a nice block ... bought it as a rebuild for my '76 Duster, but it ended up that the crank did not match up with the rest of the mechanicals on my vehicle.

You can see from the photos it is a great block. It was rebuilt when I bought it, and the shop had it completely reassembled and ready to mate-up with the car when the mis-match was discovered.

I have another valve cover, but do not have a second oil pan to fit. It has been properly lubricated and stored (covered) ... ready to go.

PICK-UP ONLY!

I paid $600 for it ... Asking $300 ... will consider offers.

68-225-block-01.jpg
68-225-block-02.jpg
68-225-block-03.jpg
68-225-block-04.jpg

That is a 3 core 67-earlier block and bet the crank is original to the block as well with the small crank pocket. That is why it won't mate to your large hub torque converter. Someone who needs an early motor could use this. GL with the sale!

As Dartman notes (thanks, by the way) this is actually a 67 & earlier block. (I changed the title.) Now that he said that, I vaguely remember the guy I bought it from referring to it as a '66. (The reason I originally posted it as a 68-74 is that the guy who pulled it out of storage for me referred to it as a 68-74.)

ANYWAY - everything else still applies ... a good block, carefully stored, ready to go for $300.

Got a nice block ... bought it as a rebuild for my '76 Duster, but it ended up that the crank did not match up with the rest of the mechanicals on my vehicle.

You can see from the photos it is a great block. It was rebuilt when I bought it, and the shop had it completely reassembled and ready to mate-up with the car when the mis-match was discovered.

I have another valve cover, but do not have a second oil pan to fit. It has been properly lubricated and stored (covered) ... ready to go.

PICK-UP ONLY!

I paid $600 for it ... Asking $300 ... will consider offers.

View attachment 1714958826 View attachment 1714958827 View attachment 1714958828 View attachment 1714958829

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back