Status
Not open for further replies.

66Dvert

Working on my custom car parts again!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a set of all there but not perfect sill plates that I can get a scan from time make a press mold from, they don't have to be perfect just all there and straight

Would you technically only need 1 because are they not the same?

20230409_082624.jpg

View attachment 1716075313

View attachment 1716075313
hmm isn't there a bend on the front side? someone told me there was. if not then,YEP, just one is all I'd need. The profile shape,dimensions and hole locations are what I'm mostly interested in to recreate a mold for a custom engraved one like I do for the 63-66 early A's then I'd have to test fit on a couple cars to make sure they work on the models I want to match to.

I’ve got a straight pair from my swinger, yours for the cost of shipping if I can get a discount on the reproduction!

Jared

I’ve got a straight pair from my swinger, yours for the cost of shipping if I can get a discount on the reproduction!

Jared
cool I'm game shipping to 33597 and I'll reserve a special set for you when they are done I'll PM you with the address and find a way to pay you

I have one also(not perfect), free plus ride
dang okay, yours also would work what model so I can compare the one with the other set, Hopefully they are all the same but I've been fooled before with different vendors making these parts, (and yeah I was one of those vendors back in 67-69 right before I went to work for chryslers) I'll pm you

okay folks, Thanks to all you kind people helping me out I've got some parts coming my way hopefully and then ON to the scanning and cutting the profile for the parts ... where did I hide that long flat piece of 1" aluminum stock, hmmmmm gotta find that one now.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back