-
Status
Not open for further replies.

camshaft

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This car was purchased for my wife quite a few years ago, only has 47k on it original miles. We are the second title holders for it. I did have intentions of redoing it for her. My wife now has cancer and the cars have to go I have others I will list. If the price is to high let me know what you feel its worth. If you would like more pics let me know also theres a 273 with auto trans with it to replace six cyl. Over all the car is solid, but if you are truly interested please come and take a look at it. Ive been a member for a while just did not post although did read and seen a lot of nice cars here. Thank you for looking Henry Car is in Saylorsburg Pa. 18353 [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Picture 011_640x480.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 843
  • Picture 004.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 846
  • Picture 008.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 834
  • Picture 007_640x480.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 841
  • Picture 014_640x480.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 820
any demons for sale

There is one Duster here but it is not mine. I can ask if he would want to sell it. It is only the shell though. I have my first car which is a 69 Barracuda and a 68 Barracuda they are really rough though (rust) both have tittles and some of the parts to repair. Both cars are V8's one is a 340 car and the other I believe was a 318 car. Both have 8 3/4 rear ends consoles bucket seats. Also the 67 340 block is here for the 68.

Very sorry to hear of your wife's illness.

Is the Valiant a running/driving car?

I checked the brakes and the pedal goes to the floor. With some fresh gas she will run. Brakes need to be bled and adjusted as needed. But I'm sure she could be up and running in no time. Before winter we moved it around and put it up on blocks to try and preserve it.

Thank you for you condolences for my wife.
Henry

There is one Duster here but it is not mine. I can ask if he would want to sell it. It is only the shell though. I have my first car which is a 69 Barracuda and a 68 Barracuda they are really rough though (rust) both have tittles and some of the parts to repair. Both cars are V8's one is a 340 car and the other I believe was a 318 car. Both have 8 3/4 rear ends consoles bucket seats. Also the 67 340 block is here for the 68.
How much would you have to have for the baracudas? also do you have any oictures? Thanks Jim

I was going too ask 2000.00 for both Barracudas, they are rough but possibly fixable (restore able) but would take a lot of work. Also both cars have been taken apart, engines are out, interior's are out, fenders are off one of them, I do have a lot of the parts for them, just that they are apart and due to the rust look really rough. I will post pic's I don't know if the folder will hold all but I will try and get something up for you to look at. Keep in mind I do have a lot that would go with both Barracuda's. If possible please come and look and tell me what they would be worth. I may be way off base with what I'm asking not sure though. I also have a 69 Valiant that I made a rotisserie and redone the whole underneath and inside and outside but has to be finished. There is a lot of after market parts on that one.
Henry

The little red car is a nice lookin foundation. Sorry to hear of your wife's illness.

I see your from Saylorsburg. I am 10 minutes from there where and when can I look at the cars. Thanks Steve

Any time this Saturday would be fine. Sunday me and my wife and 4 kids are going out for a ride to try and get our minds off of her cancer If she feels ok. (church and then family). Next week starting Monday we have doctor appointments pretty much all week.

I'm sending you a p.m.

Henry

Any time this Saturday would be fine. Sunday me and my wife and 4 kids are going out for a ride to try and get our minds off of her cancer If she feels ok. (church and then family). Next week starting Monday we have doctor appointments pretty much all week.

I'm sending you a p.m.

Henry
didn't get the pm on location . I live in Danielsville near the ski resort. My son started his racing years ago at Borgers speedway. I think his practice is cancelled for saturday so that will work out fine. Steve

how much for the valiant and what motor is it set with

The 69 Valiant I have a lot of paper work on it (meaning) to give you an exact price it is going to take me some time to get it all together. Front suspension is made by Magnum Force it is coil over rack and pinion. The back end is Dana 60 by strange with leaf or can be set for coil over. Disc brake all the way around with emergency cable for rear. Eng is a 426 cub. small block W5 heads are from Ray Barton, Crank was ordered in and has a roller set up for the cam, gear drive, trans is a race setup from CRT Cope Racing Transmissions, Custom Converter. I have 3 or four folders of paper work on the car.If you are interested come and look I will do my best to give you as much info as I can. It has been 2 too 3 years since I even looked at any of it. The car was built too have fun and with all going on in my life if somebody can finish it or make it as they would like and have fun with it that would make me happy. Hopefully you guys and girls can find good home for them.

Thank you Henry

didn't get the pm on location . I live in Danielsville near the ski resort. My son started his racing years ago at Borgers speedway. I think his practice is cancelled for saturday so that will work out fine. Steve

I was typing when your were (sorry).
I live on meixell valley rd. about 1/4 mile in from stop sign off of weir lake rd.

On the other post thank you for your condolences for my wife.

Thank you Henry

Sorry to hear of your wifes illness, I wish her well. Good luck with the cars.

Bump for the red Valiant. Too bad I just bought 1. Sorry to hear about your wife as well,good luck with the sales

Thank you all for your support for my wife. I started getting things together for the 69 Valiant. I know and don't expect to get what I have into the car money wise but it will give an idea of what is all there.

Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back