-
Status
Not open for further replies.

beepin72

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
looking for a dash frame and heater/radio bezel, glove box bezel for a 67 valiant signet, also an edelbrock ld4b aluminum intake for a 273 thanks

I have a valiant plain dash,you will have to drill the holes for the trim. There are a bunch of those trim plates on feebay.

Attachments

• Picture 1983.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 128
  • Picture 1984.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 138
  • Picture 1985.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 134
  • Picture 1986.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Picture 1987.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 147
I have a valiant plain dash,you will have to drill the holes for the trim. There are a bunch of those trim plates on feebay.

I have the plain 67 dash, I drilled the holes and have the trim. I don't have the nuts that hold the trim on, thought if I could find the whole dash complete,

I think they are the same ones that hold the console plates to the console housing. They are stamped tin washers and 1/4 wrench.

I think they are the same ones that hold the console plates to the console housing. They are stamped tin washers and 1/4 wrench.

I will check into that, I had some tin washers, all were to big thanks

I took this dash bezel off yesterday. they are actually 3/8" hex speed nuts. beeper i sent you a pm saying i would send you the six speed nutz I removed (seventh was missing) for no charge. If you wanted the bezel - $12 shipped USPS with the six speed nuts. Bezel is cut for an aftermarket cassette deck, and one stud on back is broken off - hence the missing seventh speed nut.

Attachments

• 100_4418.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 53
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back