-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Small Block

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Look em over and let me know if ya need anymore pics. They're in West Plains, Mo 65775
$75 plus actual shipping.
Small Block

Attachments

• Misc. parts 031.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 143
  • Misc. parts 032.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 139
  • Misc. parts 033.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 139
Man I could use the passenger side. I found a mint N.O.S. driver side at Carsliel. Its going to be tough to match the one I got now.

I haven't mastered sending pics in pm's so here bill, trust me they the same tail lights you sent me cause none of mine have any paint left for one and are pitting.

the driver side is is cracked at the housing bottom corner, there are holes in the box where the light popped through [not wrapped well and probably tossed around by the post office] and the lenses are cracked, none of this showed in the pics meanwhile it is PLENTY visible holding them in your hand.
I'm not pissed [yet] and will not run you through the mud, but there is an issue on your end.
one of the tail light housing's are usable, but the other with a crack isn't unless it can be repaired and re chromed.
Like I was saying, I could use one and we can half the price/shiipping and I can send the other back, or you can have them both back and send me my $85

honestly I'm pretty dissapointed, I was really looking forward to having a nice set on the car and you don't see these every day...oh well

heres the pics bill, btw news paper wrapped around the part before the bubble wrap works a lot better.

Attachments

• Photo 864.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Photo 860.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Photo 863.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 86
  • Photo 862.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 89
  • Photo 861.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Photo 870.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Photo 866.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Photo 869.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 90
  • Photo 867.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 86
Not really sure what you intentions are by posting your laundry here. Why dont you mention that the PM i sent you stated that i would refund the intire price plus shipping so everyone can see that. Looks like you have an agenda that aint workin. Look at the top pics. No cracks that i can see and they are closeups to boot. My only request is that i recieve the same tailites back that i sent you. The PO could have screwed up but i'll back up my reputation with a full refund including shipping. Will there be anything more Guy? I wont even ask the masses for their opinion. You have a question with my integrity. You'll notice i placed the word NICE in my title. Somehow you feel i would sell you junk and label it something else. When they get here you will recieve funds shortly there after. Any further correspondance will take place via PM. This is a done deal. CLOSED
Small Block

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back