68 340-S exhaust manifolds

-

outonbail

Reaction score
Hi folks. I had the unfortunate experience of being locked up in the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas for a while. Much to my dismay, a friend of mine died while I was locked up and his Butt Ugly, dog faced sperm burping wife sold all my tools, vehicles and equipment. No, I didn't receive a penny from the nasty *****. Anyway, one of the vehicles she sold was my 1969 Baracuda 340-S. I was in the process of doing a complete restoration on it so not all the parts were with the car when the dumb twat unloaded it. I'm not sure what all I have left, but I do have a pair of original exhaust manifolds that were removed from a 340-S when it was about a month old. So these things are in as good a shape as any you'll ever find. I did bead blast them because they had some surface rust from sitting in the garage all these years. The casting numbers are 2863549 dated 07 28 67 and 2863553 dated 02 02 68. They have never been surfaced or repaired because they were not used long enough to even break in the engine. The heat riser is not with them any longer so I believe they were in the car when dog face sold it. Anyway, I would like to get $500.00 for the pair if that sounds reasonable. I can email pictures if you're interested. I'd like to sell them asap, so if I go to prison for murdering this *****, I'll have a little spending money.

I know I have one of the front disc brake calipers around here but I don't remember which side it was. When I find it, I'll post the info. I also have a thermo quad somewhere and the duel snout air filter with the 340 orange / aluminum piece that sits on it. Just have to do some digging.

If your interested, leave a post here or Email me at [email protected] and I'll get back to you.

Right now I have to have a drink and think of a good alibi.

They are selling for $300.00 and $400.00 a pair on ebay every week. I have a set I bought for $240.00 from Canada last year.I think your asking price is a little high. Although you may find someone willing to pay that much for them. Sorry to hear about all your stuff being sold that is a BUMMER for sure! Just remember what goes around comes around so she will get hers in due time.

They are selling for $300.00 and $400.00 a pair on ebay every week.
Yeah, I saw a pair on ebay this morning that were up to around three hundred. But they looked pretty rusted if you ask me. But the price isn't set in stone so whatever I can get out of them is better than what I got out of the rest of the car. I also has a '90 Thunderbird super coupe, forklift, scissor lift, mill, lathe, the list of what this ballsy ***** sold out from under me is endless. I was able to recoupe $4000.00 from a Bobcat that I had at my place which belonged to my friend. You should have seen this ***** come unglued when she found out I sold something that she felt was hers.

She sells fifty grand plus, worth of my things and all is well but I sell four thousand dollars of hers and you would have thought the world was coming to an end.

:coffee2: There is greedy and there is just plain not right theiving bitches. Sorry to hear that..... :coffee2:

-
Back