[Found!] 68-69 340 air cleaner (top cover part only)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dart1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Hi All,
I know this is a long shot, but would anyone have the unsilenced top black wrinkle cover of the air cleaner for a 68-69 340/383/440. Looking for top cover only. Appreciate all the help.
Thanks

Hi All,
I know this is a long shot, but would anyone have the unsilenced top black wrinkle cover of the air cleaner for a 68-69 340/383/440. Looking for top cover only. Appreciate all the help.
Thanks

And if it helps, I'd like to find the bottom that goes with this top. Does not have to be perfect, just decent.
Thank you,
Tom Hand

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hi All,
Thanks
I have one $50 plus shipping. Thanks David
Hi All,
Thanks

i have the top only do you still want it other members are interested please let me know thanks David

Hi David, Yes, Thank you, I'll take it. Sorry for the late response. I didn't check my mail right away.
I'll send you a pm. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back