68/69 Dart Fender Question

-

rjszeta

Reaction score
Aside from the side marker lights, does anyone know if there are any other differences between the fenders on a 68 and a 69 Dart? Are the headlight buckets and bracketry the same? I would appreciate any knowledge you could share.

Thanks!

Wrong forum, BUT the grille mounting is different and I have heard the headlight buckets are slightly different (location). I've never really messed with a 69, though. Just 66-68 Darts (and the 66 was a looooooooooooooooooooong time ago).

as you noted the marker lights are differant, the headlight buckets are actually in a differant spot from 68 to 69.. also the grille mounting is differant.. also the top of the fender (the part under he hood thats overtop of the headlights, are differant 68 to 69... I originally had a set of 68 fenders on my 69 Dart, and had to modify them to get them to work...

I was able to use 1974 Dart fenders on a 68 with only modifying the side marker and emblem holes.

I have 67 fenders on my 69. And yes the headlight mount area is different. I had to alter the headlight mount buckets to use the 69 grill. If your going to use everything 68 I think you will be fine. 67-68 are the same (other than side maker lights) 69 is by itself.

-
Back