-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparparts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
274   0   0
Contact seller
Different colors to choose from. The A-body ones are to the left side of the pics. Ashtrays and bezels are also available. Price depends on color availability and condition. PM for more details.

Attachments

• 10-10armrests.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 705
  • 10-10armrests2.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 695
  • 10-10armrests3.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 634
  • 10-10armrests4.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 639
Quite a few A-Body bases, pads and ash trays still available post or your PM your requests

hi,need front and rear armrest and bases,all eight pieces,70 dart two door,let me know,thanks,mark

wondering what you have for a 73 Dart swinger in Black, base, armrest, etc. Front and rear.

What is the condition on this badboys?

PM sent with prices and availability Let me know
Thanks
wondering what you have for a 73 Dart swinger in Black, base, armrest, etc. Front and rear.

What is the condition on this badboys?

Any nice B7 dark metallic blue bases and/or pads for the front doors of a 70' duster? Wondering if it'd be more economical compared to spending $30 on interior paint, thanks for letting me know! -Dan

Sorry i don't have any available in that color
Any nice B7 dark metallic blue bases and/or pads for the front doors of a 70' duster? Wondering if it'd be more economical compared to spending $30 on interior paint, thanks for letting me know! -Dan

No more fronts for 68-72 available at this time but still have rear ones and front and rear for 73 up along with lost of bases. Post or PM m

Some 67 pieces available as well. No more fronts for 68-72 available at this time but still have a few rear ones including ash trays/bezels and rear for 73 up along with lots of bases. Post or PM

What are the odds on 69 convertible rear pads for a Cuda ? Not picky on color.

Sorry i do not have any 68-72 A-Body front pads available any longer as posted. I know i have green and blue front bases and some black maybe light brown/tan but not yellow. If your interested in any of these colors PM me with details
Thanks

How about 69 Cuda front pads and bases, driver and passenger in Yellow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back