68 barracuda , 67 fenders

-

Grumpyb

Reaction score
I have a 68 fastback and have good 67 fenders and one 68 quarter panel , the other quarter has been on backorder for over 6 months so now I don't know whether to fill in the hole on the quarter and just get another 67 quarter and leave the marker lights off , I'm thinking 4 less holes is 4 less places to gather dirt and rust but it will not look like a 68 but probably will look cleaner, just looking for opinions on which way to go.

There’s a few more differences between 67’ and 68’ than the marker light holes. Like the attachment points of the headlight bezels and the antenna hole and the side barracuda scripts.

I have a 68 fastback and have good 67 fenders and one 68 quarter panel , the other quarter has been on backorder for over 6 months so now I don't know whether to fill in the hole on the quarter and just get another 67 quarter and leave the marker lights off , I'm thinking 4 less holes is 4 less places to gather dirt and rust but it will not look like a 68 but probably will look cleaner, just looking for opinions on which way to go.

My Barracuda is '67, so I vote no to side marker holes, even if there are other differences.

I vote drill the holes for the markers.

The other differences won't be seen or likely won't be noticed.

-
Back