'68 Barracuda Convertible.

-

Jplush

Reaction score
Just rolled her off the trailer today at my dad's "shop". We both said, "Damn, a lot of work". We then both smiled and had a sip of shine. Looking forward to the adventure with my dad.

will do, all are on my phone and a pain to post several at a time. I will post as soon as a can, over the next ? years!

sounds like a great time, enjoy the adventure of putting your touches on the car, Lawrence

I'm working on one as well, came as a roller, now it moves around the yard at least. 1.5 years.... Pretty good pace for a working family man..... Lol

Foundation power plant! Keeping with the 318.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Finally getting a chance to sort through things. I know that I will have an extra header panel with grill inserts, a couple of extra hoods, bumper, 150MPH speedo cluster, etc. up for sale as soon as I can figure out some pricing and get the pictures uploaded. To be continued...

Glad you're making progress. My 69 ragtop has been over 20 years lol. Life

Watch as there are a few things that are vert specific.

sounds like fun - in all my days I have never seen the plug wires go out and around the brake booster like that! --and you hit the nail on the head - even from just those two pics, it looks like a lot of work! oh - that yellow HAS to go!

Plug wires are off. The original owner ground all of the filler out iof the car and painted it with self-etching primer...with a roller.

-
Back