68 Barracuda engine side firewall wiring harness

-

Sam Harner

Reaction score
i bought a Cuda with 2 of the 3 modular plus harness removed i have the replacement harness but i have no idea the routing ,the service manual has schematics but no routing info question: is there a source of info if i could find a car to view and take detailed pics ..any info out there Sam

wirecuda.JPG

This may help!

Attachments

• 68 Barracuda Factory Wiring REV 2.pdf
    120 KB · Views: 256
The plug on the right side is wiper/backup etc. the other two are forward light and engine harness.

So

A-H right plug

J-R middle plug

S- Z left plug

So

A-H right plug

J-R middle plug

S- Z left plug
excellent thanks and the schematic should by colors decode each wire in the harness ... thanks for the major help i guess routing the wires is just a matter of hanging them after connections are made wonderful Sam

Hang them in first, stinks to take them off again to re rout and the plugs fit on each one only they are keyed so it is fool proof.

thanks for the schematic much better than i had Sam

Good luck getting it sorted.

Those drawings are retraced in autocad from the original service manual. I just combine the dash drawing to make it easier to see and only put the relevant drawings from the manual for Barracuda.
They also have a feature to turn circuits on and off for tracing purposes. If you open the pdf on a pc there is a layer option that allows you hide circuits by clicking the eyeball symbols on and off.

-
Back