-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dotmann

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a '68 Barracuda factory AM-FM thumbwheel radio that I bought for another project, but didn't use. It has just came back from Wards Antique Radio Repair where it was thoroughly gone-through, so it's guaranteed to not be DOA (I'll include the Wards' invoice as proof). As seen in the image, I would not consider it show-quality at this time, as it really needs to be cleaned up and some of the plating on the station buttons is cracked. But, it is very decent overall. Actually looks better in person than in the image. All the factory plugs are there; no wires are cut, so it should just plug-and-play.

I know, and if you've been looking for one, YOU know how rare these radios are. I have yet to see another one listed for a few years, now, so I think my price of $850, plus shipping, isn't unrealistic, especially since we know its good working condition. I might also be open to trading this unit for a factory AM-FM for a '69 Dart, or '69 GTS NOS (ONLY) parts that you have.

Let me know.

Dennis

Attachments

• Dscn3566a.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 575
is a 68 barracuda radio a one year and one vehicle only deal? ive seen other 68 radios ou of darts but the needel and face does not look like this one and they say dart?

is a 68 barracuda radio a one year and one vehicle only deal? ive seen other 68 radios ou of darts but the needel and face does not look like this one and they say dart?

No 68-9 are both thumbwheels, for the cudas, but it says "PLYMOUTH" on the face plate, so only "correct" for plymouth vehicles. May "work" on other vehicles though. There is quite a few different makes and models that will work for the thumbwheel radios

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back