68 Barracuda Fastback Courtesy/Dome light Sockets

-
a little epoxy

how about this ????
Festoon-Bulb-Base-Socket.jpg

Redirect Notice

Last edited:
bryan Schaupp

“Do you have vendor or PN# for the socket in the picture? I think lot of people could use that. Factory ones are brittle and break. Thanks,

Bryan“

If you want the original style sockets, unfortunately M&H is the only source to get them from that I know of.

I have seen that they would no longer sell The plastic sockets to the general public anymore. They were Doing it previously!

Maybe there is a work around by ordering this part number from them, which is not sold through the Normal distribution channels.

item 41449 , it is the passenger side full opera lamp harness they built for me From my original at a cost of $39. They sent back my original as well! Steep for two sockets to use, but if you are desperate they will likely sell these to the general public. Do understand this is a full passenger side harness with wire and connectors back to the left side trunk area split.

Last edited:
I sent M&H multiple harness’s not offered through the normal chains, and they reproduced them for me and at fair price, they always returned the original! They were very accommodating and turn around was very quick! Not sure why they decided to stop selling individual components of them, guess they want to sell full harnesses.

Other than James Filmore at DMC, and Profit in Alabama , M&H was one of the best Part vendors I dealt with Directly during resto.

Last edited:
-
Back