Status
Not open for further replies.

Alkelly340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Other Interests necessitate the sale of my 1968 plymouth Barracuda
Car is an original 318 car but i have installed a 1974 thick wall stock 360 motor runs good. It is topped with a Mopar M1 manifold (wrong for the motor but it was all i had). and a holley 650 cfm. 727 trans rebuilt with kevlar bands and kolene seals. 8 3/4 rear end with 3.91 gear cone style Posi works great (forget the number).
interior has new headliner back seats are in very good shape. carpet is in good condition. Car was optioned with the deluxe interior so it has the wood grain dash, side panels, and center console with bucket seats. Dash pad is in poor condition and it needs new front seat covers otherwise interior is in great shape.
Original 4 piston caliper kelsey hayes brakes. currently manual brakes but i have the power cylinder and booster for it.
currently installed is a hurst aftermarket shifter but i have all the original shifter parts. any modifications i did to the car i have kept the originals.
Car is has original paint, that light blue metallic color but is in poor condition with a primered front clip, parts of quarter panels, and roof. i was gonna do the body work but decided to let the next person know what he is getting. no major body work needed, only small dents. no cancer only minor light surface rust in a few spots. all this car needs is minor body work, paint, and a little here and there.
im asking $6000 OBO

I also have a 1970 340 .30 over forged crank, and pistons but with a flattened cam, X heads (dissasembled), B&M 3200 rpm stall converter.
asking $1000 for all or will consider breaking it up.

Attachments

• DSCN2019.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 932
  • DSCN2023.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 916
  • DSCN2016.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 896
  • DSCN2017.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 905
  • DSCN2024.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 895
  • DSCN2020.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 975
  • DSCN2021.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 922
You should have mentioned that you are in West Sacramento in your ad. Do you have the fender tag and build sheet?
Daryl

Its actually off florin road towards south sac, sorry about that. It does have the fender tag but i dont have a picture of it. i can supply one in about a week or so when i head back up to sac.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back