68 Barracuda Formula S

-
61forfun, flat out love your car, one of my all time favorite mopes. Looks so cool with the fastback & baby caps. Keep the pics coming, how 'bout the engine?

Thank you, car is super low mile 340. Runs really well, but it's ugly. Figured I will yank it next winter to freshen it up. Sure is a fun car to work with

Wow love the barracuda even more special that it's a father son project. Look forward to more progress. Dustin

Really does make it all the more fun. My 9 year old can do automotive stuff that some moderate wrenchers might contimplate. No fear and eager. I may have created another monster lol

mmm that's an idea. where did you get the LEDs ?

Got them off ebay. Super easy install and testing when I had the dash out. You definitely want test them as they are polarity sensitive and will only work one way. Totally worth the switch though. They shine like a diamond in a goats butt!

Well me and the kid, focused on busting out the interior to completion between family visiting and holidays real happy with how it came out. I kept all my old carpet and used it as a pattern to trim the new stuff. Made for nice fit.

Attachments

• landy interior start.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 123
  • complete pano.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 137
  • complete1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 138
  • complete seat up.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 123
  • complete seat down.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 135
  • 2 panels complete.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 139
  • seat latch.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 155
Last pics of completed interior. Finished over Xmas week...:D

Attachments

• complete1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 111
  • complete2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 109
  • Done1.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 91
  • complete3.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 122
do you have the info on your dash paint. I just sand blasted 2 dash frames and I was wondering if you still had info on dash paint

do you have the info on your dash paint. I just sand blasted 2 dash frames and I was wondering if you still had info on dash paint

I ordered it through Classic Industries, their OEM brand. Was a perfect match and I was very impressed. I sprayed a portion of the dash as a test prior to painting the whole dash and when I came back after it dried, I could not tell where I sprayed. Fantastic match.

Attachments

• paint.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 96
-
Back