68 Barracuda front fender(s) emblem placement

-

CudaLou

67 Barracuda
Reaction score
Im in the process of finishing my 68 Barracuda fastback formula S restoration. Me and the body guy are having problems figuring out the exact placement of the Barracuda script and formula S badge on the fenders. Could someone please post some pics of the holes in the fenders with a tape measurement. I need measurements from the side and top to the center of the hole. Thanks in advance for any help. Are the emblem placements the same on both fenders?

Im in the process of finishing my 68 Barracuda fastback formula S restoration. Me and the body guy are having problems figuring out the exact placement of the Barracuda script and formula S badge on the fenders. Could someone please post some pics of the holes in the fenders with a tape measurement. I need measurements from the side and top to the center of the hole. Thanks in advance for any help. Are the emblem placements the same on both fenders?
form S goes on top, engine ident. underneath. no measurements, got mine reversed and don`t care.-----440 formS

-
Back