-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mopar79sean

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a drivers side outer headlight surround for a 1968 barracuda in very good shape. Minimal dents no deep scratches. Mine is dented and the aluminum is smeared beyond reasonable repair.

I hope someone has a decent one they are willing to let go.

I'm looking for a drivers side outer headlight surround for a 1968 barracuda in very good shape. Minimal dents no deep scratches. Mine is dented and the aluminum is smeared beyond reasonable repair.

I hope someone has a decent one they are willing to let go.
Hey, The ones you bought from me are in the mail today!
Justin

Thanks Justin I'm looking forward to receiving the outer grille surrounds from you. However this want ad is for the drivers side outer headlight surround. I'm still going to need one of those in really good condition.

I'll add that Justin was great to deal with on the outer grille surrounds. If given the chance i will purchase from him again.

Thanks Justin I'm looking forward to receiving the outer grille surrounds from you. However this want ad is for the drivers side outer headlight surround. I'm still going to need one of those in really good condition.

I'll add that Justin was great to deal with on the outer grille surrounds. If given the chance i will purchase from him again.
Ahh ok! Thanks man I will deal with you again aswell! Also Check your PM's I sent you the tracking number!
good luck with your build and let me know if you need any parts!
Justin

I've got 3. I think 2 are off of '67s and 1 is a '68 or vice versa. I can't remember which are which. - The 2 that have an extra screw hole are in pretty good shape. The 3rd is rough.

Attachments

• IMG_0064.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0063.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_0062.JPG
    115.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0061.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.
-