68 barracuda hood insert gaskets

-

Darren

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I am looking to order a set of 68 barracuda hood insert gaskets. The only place I know of is Detroit mussle technology in Michigan USA.
I need them shipped to Canada, there website states there could be a 35$+ brokerage fee on top of regular shipping .. anyone know of any other suppliers or ideas?
Thanks

I've had a couple of things come in from the US in the last couple of weeks and have been pleasantly surprised at not getting raped on the brokerage fees. Best bet, give UPS or Fedex a call and ask them directly. I think they've changed their policies from rape to inconvenience, but livable. If I recall, the last item I received was around $300 CDN, and I was only charged about $12 brokerage fees. Cross border shipping has increased, but the shipping needs to be competitive too or it negates the value of the purchase.

I bought them for the 67 at Moparfest from Laysons. If I remember correct they are just a "thick" plastic (think Folgers plastic coffee bucket)
National Moparts may have them too

call Detroit they are nice people I am sure they will work with you

See if you got a friend stateside near the border you can ship em to, then go pick em up when you visit.

I just did this not too long ago with a new old stock water pump and wiper motor for a guy. Shipped it to niagra falls N.Y. he went and picked it up at his friends place.

I just did this not too long ago with a new old stock water pump and wiper motor for a guy. Shipped it to niagra falls N.Y. he went and picked it up at his friends place.
Yes I was thinking of that.. might have to make a trip lol. .
Thanks

Make sure they ship thru the post office and not Fedex or UPS, I don't believe brokerage fees apply to items shipped thru the post office!

-
Back