Not open for further replies.

Darren

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
1968 barracuda taillight pots and 3 taillight lenses. 1 taillight has a crack. All parts are driver quality. Located in Sudbury Ontario. 200$ Canadian

20180805_204328.jpg

20180805_204344.jpg

20180805_204416.jpg

20180805_204432.jpg

Brother, I received the taillight lens today. They were in great shape just as you described them. Thank you for an honest and easy transaction.
Very happy to hear that.. happy they made it in one piece. On another note, still waiting for PayPal to deposit the $ into my bank account lol.. I guess seeing I'm a new customer it will take some time..
Thanks

Tail light pots still available.. driver condition.. 100$ Canadian + shipping

Very happy to hear that.. happy they made it in one piece. On another note, still waiting for PayPal to deposit the $ into my bank account lol.. I guess seeing I'm a new customer it will take some time..
Thanks
You have to go into PayPal and move the money from your PayPal account to your bank account. They won't do that automatically. Let me know if i can help.

You have to go into PayPal and move the money from your PayPal account to your bank account. They won't do that automatically. Let me know if i can help.
Yes I did that.. now PayPal said they have to deposit 2 small deposits in my account (less than 1$) then I have to confirm the amount of the deposits.. still waiting for the 2 deposits from paypal.. I'll wait a few more days and see what happens.. I'll keep in touch
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back