68 barracuda

-

gclintonmopars

Reaction score
I am changing drum brakes to disc in front of 1968 barracuda what years will interchange and still have small bolt pattern thanks

Attachments

• 100_0250.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 240
you need the early style kelsy hayes set-up-- roughly 65-72 for factory pieces, there is aftermarket stuff that will also get the small bolt pattern.

1: is scarbird--( a special bracket using more comon parts) bolt pattern is drilled by use.
Lawrence

Sweet ride. I think Wilwood makes a small bolt pattern set that will go on 10" drum spindel. Look on Ebay for parts. Four piston KH will cost money and parts may be tough to find.

Actually, the K-H brake parts have become much easier to source recently. The reason is, the calipers are shared with late 60s Mustangs.

So you can order new calipers from O'Reilly's or Rock Auto. Summit Racing sells US-made better-than-stock disks for less than stock replacements, and ceramic pads.

The used parts you will need are the spindles, the hubs, and the dust shields. There are usually some for sale in the parts forums. Any used calipers you buy are only good for cores, probably.

wilwood makes a bolt right on set up for your car if it has the 10" drums
everything you need for less than 1000.00 bucks. I saw a post here not to long ago
(just days ago in fact) 69 K H disc brake set up from a 69 abody car for sale.

-
Back