`68 Bench Seat w/ Arm Rest

General Discussion

1. FASTBACK340

FASTBACK340 Legandary Member Legendary Member

Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    I went nuts tracking one of these down for my car. It's the correct `68 Barracuda bench seat with the fold down center arm rest. Possiblely fits Darts & Valiants too. I found mine in Wisconsin! The buy-it-now of $150 is reasonable (I paid a deuce for mine....) If the seller seperates the seat backs & arm rest from the base it can be shipped in two boxes for about $75 via Greyhound, if I remember correctly. Lengendary lists a upholstery kit for this seat.

These suckers are getting hard to find, unless someone knows where they all are :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=2495395500&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

2. AdamR

AdamR Big Member

Local Time:
    Sometimes I wish I kept mine but the back broke while I was driving. That sucked. :shock:

3. FASTBACK340

FASTBACK340 Legandary Member Legendary Member

Local Time:
    I went ga-ga trying to find one for my car. I wanted the stock bench in the worst way. I just adore the way a 4spd. in a bench seat car looks. The seat that came in my car was beyond help. It wanted to go to bench seat heaven..... :tongue:

To me buckets seems a little too frilly, and predictable. The bench looks kinda like "we mean bussiness". It's more brutal looking.

Now if I only had Bretts 680+ HP to go with the look.... :-k

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.