`68 Bench Seat w/ Arm Rest

-

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I went nuts tracking one of these down for my car. It's the correct `68 Barracuda bench seat with the fold down center arm rest. Possiblely fits Darts & Valiants too. I found mine in Wisconsin! The buy-it-now of $150 is reasonable (I paid a deuce for mine....) If the seller seperates the seat backs & arm rest from the base it can be shipped in two boxes for about $75 via Greyhound, if I remember correctly. Lengendary lists a upholstery kit for this seat.

These suckers are getting hard to find, unless someone knows where they all are :wink:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...&item=2495395500&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

Sometimes I wish I kept mine but the back broke while I was driving. That sucked. :shock:

fastbackcuda said:
Sometimes I wish I kept mine but the back broke while I was driving. That sucked. :shock:

I went ga-ga trying to find one for my car. I wanted the stock bench in the worst way. I just adore the way a 4spd. in a bench seat car looks. The seat that came in my car was beyond help. It wanted to go to bench seat heaven..... :tongue:

To me buckets seems a little too frilly, and predictable. The bench looks kinda like "we mean bussiness". It's more brutal looking.

Now if I only had Bretts 680+ HP to go with the look.... :-k

-
Back