[FOR SALE] 68 cuda fastback

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharp looking car but what's up with the 67 quarters and 69 fenders?? Buckets look like 73+ duster seats.

Just seeing this, "intrested in trading for another hot rod preferably Chevy of sme sort." it is not Leanna's.

LOL Rocky!!! It's DEFINITELY not my car ... after all the years of hard work, blood and bringing it back from the dead the last thing I'd do is trade it off. They'll have to pry the keys from my cold lifeless fingers some day.

This is my car ...

View attachment August 19, 2010 - 1000 x 768.jpg

But nice catch ya'll -- it does kind of resemble it.

LOL Rocky!!! It's DEFINITELY not my car ... after all the years of hard work, blood and bringing it back from the dead the last thing I'd do is trade it off. They'll have to pry the keys from my cold lifeless fingers some day.

This is my car ...

View attachment 1714671498

But nice catch ya'll -- it does kind of resemble it.

I knew that is was not hers as I haveseen hers in person. Just funny how similar it is!

I knew that is was not hers as I haveseen hers in person. Just funny how similar it is!

Lol, the fact they are both around the same green and both fastback Barracudas is where the similarity ends. Leanna's is done right and it shows it. The other one is a mix match of wrong parts with paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back