-
Status
Not open for further replies.

yotah1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
As I'm rebuilding the car, i'm trying to make some space in the garage and basement, I hope the prices will be fair.
It all comes from my 68 Cuda, all was running fine.

It is all located in Royal Oak, MI 48073
Shipping can be arranged but if possible I would prefer local pick up in the Detroit area.
Prices are negotiable in a reasonable manner :)

Happy buying guys, I hope these will help someone else on their car.
Contact here or via PM first, then i can give a call.

Front discs 5x4 SBP with spindles driver + passenger : SOLD

IMG_2537.JPG

IMG_2538.JPG

7-1/4 rear end non-LSD with drums (no idea if they are any good) : 150$
Leaf srpings can be purchased too, open to offers on these as I've no idea about a price for them.

IMG_2539.JPG

4 original 14" steel wheels SBP 5x4" with "National" tires on it (no idea if they are any good but they hold pressure) : 200$

IMG_2540.JPG

I have a set of 73+ front discs which are brand new and I won't be using so I'll get a photo of these tonight and put them for sale too. Also have 2 68 front upper control arms with camber adjusting bolts that i need to take photos of and put for sale.

Last edited:
any chance you have the calipers and hardware aswell for the SBP front brakes?

I have taken the calipers apart to sandblast them and rebuild them, but it ends up costing less to buy new ones from CJ Pony ...
I can sell them to you if you want for a low price if that helps you.

I have taken the calipers apart to sandblast them and rebuild them, but it ends up costing less to buy new ones from CJ Pony ...
I can sell them to you if you want for a low price if that helps you.
I'm curious who is CJ pony? I am in need of new calipers. Thank you

I'd have to check but it's completely standard setup. I believe it's 3.25" backspace, as the wheels are 5.5" wide.

NHscamp : CJ Pony Parts. Mustang retailer. Look for 66 Mustang Kelsey hayes calipers, they are exactly the same as the ones I had from stock on my Cuda (4 pistons).

I'd have to check but it's completely standard setup. I believe it's 3.25" backspace, as the wheels are 5.5" wide.

NHscamp : CJ Pony Parts. Mustang retailer. Look for 66 Mustang Kelsey hayes calipers, they are exactly the same as the ones I had from stock on my Cuda (4 pistons).

Not entirely true.
Mopar & Ford Kelsey Hayes 4 piston calipers use different hard line, & flex line attaching to the caliper.
If you wanted to use a Ford, KH caliper on a Mopar car, you could, but you would need to use the appropriate Ford rubber flex hose, to get the job done.

Wheels still for sale before I remove the tires and refurbish them myself. They are 14"x6.5".
Rear end 7.25" dropped at 100$ before I scrap it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back