-
Status
Not open for further replies.

lack arnew

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
FOR SALE DIXIE HEMI Damaged 68 Cuda SS/AH body with Ken Kerr legal full SS/AH cage AND two 68 cuda h/t bodies to use as donors for needed parts $10,000
Also many other items. from the car available that you may buy with the car body

FOR SALE* LEGAL* Ray Barton SS/AH hemi engine complete carbs to oil pan, that has dyno time and aprox 21 passes This motor has run in the 8.3s At this time there is 0 hours on the bearings and valve springs $32,000. P/M me with phone # and I will connect you with owner as I only work on his race cars and have entered this add for him. THANK YOU

GOOGLE Dixie Hemi crash , and you will can shots of the damaged car that night at the track

For that kind of money, you're gonna need to post pictures...

:worthles:

For that kind of money, you're gonna need to post pictures...

:worthles:
Sorry I am unable to post shot of car but can be seen on race junk add under super stock cars section. or shots of the car on class racer site taken at track when it the day happened

Sorry I am unable to post shot of car but can be seen on race junk add under super stock cars section. or shots of the car on class racer site taken at track when it the day happened

Sorry again, looks like pictures have been taken down on class racer site P/M me and I will try to email you shots if realy interested

for sale dixie hemi damaged 68 cuda ss/ah body with ken kerr legal full ss/ah cage and two 68 cuda h/t bodies to use as donors for needed parts $10,000
also many other items. From the car available that you may buy with the car body

for sale* legal* ray barton ss/ah hemi engine complete carbs to oil pan, that has dyno time and aprox 21 passes this motor has run in the 8.3s at this time there is 0 hours on the bearings and valve springs $32,000. P/m me with phone # and i will connect you with owner as i only work on his race cars and have entered this add for him. Thank you

google dixie hemi crash , and you will can shots of the damaged car that night at the track
*******Everything has been sold to one buyer.*******
Thank all for your interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back