Status
Not open for further replies.

growdude

Disabled but not dead
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
I have a complete set of stock wheels and hubcaps with new 185/75/R14 hercules tires I would like to trade for sbp ralleys or wide and narrow slots I only need tires that hold air for a roller.will sell for 325$.hub caps are in really nice condition just need polish and black repainted.
IMG_20160517_165059.jpg

Hi are the rims all the same color dark red .im in California

273 ball

Well usps shipping is going to be around 200$ if you can think of a cheaper way please let me know I'm in TN and everything I have shipped west is expensive to ship they weigh about 25 to 30 lbs a piece and are 25" x25" x 6"

That's just the 4 wheels ,tires and hubcaps I'll throw in the the original spare and original bumper jack just pay shipping on them

This is all original to this car as I bought the car as it only has 59000 miles on it.im customizing the car the way I want it so I'm looking for 14" aluminum slots 14x6 front and 14x8 or 14x10 in back.would also go with 15" slots ,the originals are 5x4". Bolt pattern I'm updating brakes and rear so I can use either bolt pattern on the slots

Hi not interested in the stock ralleys , I'll think about
The rims and tires shipping is a lot I will Pm if I want
Them

Thank you 273 ball

Thank you,yes shipping is a lot I understand ,it's hard to buy anything anymore with shipping so high.ive found a lot of affordable parts I need but when you add shipping I could buy new

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back