68 Cuda Trim

-

Jeremy McManus

Reaction score
Are the 2 trunk lid trim pieces the same? If not, how do I tell the difference?

IMG_7888.JPG

IMG_7889.JPG

Thanks
Appreciate the help
Going through a lot of parts that I have had for a long time, so I can find Homes for others that need some things

jere

I knew some Mcmanuses in Henryetta Okla. when I was a kid , any relation ?

Thanks
Appreciate the help
Going through a lot of parts that I have had for a long time, so I can find Homes for others that need some things

jere

Out of curiosity , does the top (thinnest one) line up right with the tail lights if u put it on the bottom ? Most bottom trims end up wider than the taillight housing where they meet .<design flaw.

I have never used this one and been a while since I built the car. I have a NOS Lower Trim and trying to determine if this one is Top or Lower.
I have the Classic Industries RePo on my car. Getting all My misc together to sell.

Not sure about Oklahoma relatives. My Dad was from Missouri, but we go back back to the 1800's and not much telling on the Spread.

Bob, noticed your car is solid black. Bet it is Beautiful!
Are you going to The Mo-Kan Meet next weekend?

The relief on the back of the trim for the clips is about 10" from the end on the bottom molding. Only about 4" in on the top molding.

Bob, noticed your car is solid black. Bet it is Beautiful!
Are you going to The Mo-Kan Meet next weekend?

I`m either the wrong bob, lol, or ----my car is blue--------recovering from having bone spurs cut off right foot , not going to Mokan .
FullSizeRender (2).jpg

-
Back