-
Status
Not open for further replies.

highwaystar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Contact seller
2 upper pieces in good shape for 68 cuda trunk. comes with all the clips. All not shown. These were sold to me from a member as a lower and upper. I am trying to recover some of the loss. $200.00 for the pair plus shipping or $125.00 for the best one plus shipping from 17025. Paypal or postal M/O accepted.

Attachments

• DSC04173.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 412
  • DSC04174.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 405
  • DSC04175.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 411
  • DSC04176.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 428
Should'nt the member who sold them make it right with you? I've had a mishap or two selling stuff and have always made it good with the other party. Its just part of doing business with old or used parts, mistakes happen its how you handle it that makes your rep.

You are right. I ate shipping and made right on a mistake I made on here once. I offered to send these trunk pieces back, but he wasn't interested. My top piece is exceptionally nice. I was literally buying them for the bottom piece and there was none.
Well I hope someone buys at least one. I have a bottom that I can sell as a pair, but it is twisted pretty bad.

correct me if I'm wrong. are they not reversable? uppper/lower, lower/upper?
I think I tried this and they were. I don't own the car now so I can't try it.
Please correct if I'm wrong

correct me if I'm wrong. are they not reversable? uppper/lower, lower/upper?
I think I tried this and they were. I don't own the car now so I can't try it.
Please correct if I'm wrong

Sorry to hijack, they are very similar, but not 100% correct if you reverse them, but passable

It is not right, but would work with the bottom molding clips. 30 foot away you may not tell the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back