Status
Not open for further replies.

kent spaulding

spauldo
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for interior for my 68 post. Front bench would be great but I'm looking for window, door, A- Pillar and anything else you may have? ** 2 DOOR SEDAN / POST** not four door. I'm located in Northeast MN. and I appreciate any and all information regarding...:glasses7:

yEP- not my car but it sure this photo sure looks cool!!

Attachments

• 1968-dodge-dart-front-three-quarter.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 164
FYI- `67-`69 valiant doors are the same as the dart post cars with variations in door lock and rear view mirror placement. Might make looking for a door easier. -pauly

The sedans don't use a pillar trim. The dart and valiant sedans moved the interior door lock position to the center of the door in 69. The seats are the same for all 67-71 a bodies but 67-9 are more identical. The door panel material and designs changed yearly and by price range at car purchase. What do you mean by window?

I thought I was missing some A Pillar molding and molding that went above side widows and covered the edges of the headliner. I haven't looked at the car all winter so I may be brain farting?

Lol. Nope,they never came with it. That's a hardtop/coupe thang

There is actually some triangular pieces that attach to the door post upper end that meets the headliner, I do have a set, and can supply pics if needed, and wanted I will sell them, if you need more let me know, I do have a seat also, but haven't heard if you want it, as its in CT.

I think he means this cardboard pad/rear pillar that goes under the headliner which are valiant sedan only

Attachments

• Picture 2008.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back