-
Status
Not open for further replies.

360PLUS

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 68 Dart 4 door im parting. Lots of good stuff on this car. Factory 273 V8

Some very nice parts available. Im at work but I will post pics later.

Located Lancaster Ca, 93536

Heres a few pics , this car is 100% complete , i just started removing parts.

Attachments

• IMG_0510.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 1,288
  • IMG_0511.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 1,290
Complete tail lights to 16882? Need housings, lenses, and bezels, both sides. Driver quality is fine.

I would love to get the ashtray receiver and the antenna. I'm in pasadena. Pm sent as well.

I'll bite because I know no one else will, but are all 4 door panels in the interior? And if so, how much to 94510 In Bay area. Also the lower left portion of the dash pad if it is still in good shape. Color doesn't matter, just not with cracks. This is the lower piece of the dash pad that is to the left of the steering wheel.

I'd also be interested in the trunk torsion bar sliders.

Do you have the drip rail chrome off this car?

Can you please let me know about front & rear bumpers? I'm local, no ship needed I can pick them up from you.

Do you still have the inner metal splash shields for the front fenders?How much to 14303.Are they in good shape?

Do you have the front inner fender splash panels?If so what condition are they? Price delivered to 14303

Bill

Not having luck finding parts for my daughters 69 dart. needing a trunk lock, gas pedal, could even us a better set of the fender blinker lights one of hers has a missing lens. This is a project we are working on to hopefully have on the road by the end of summer. Thanks for the help.

Need the complete glove box door. Please PM me with details. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back