-
Status
Not open for further replies.

TripleblackA12

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1968 Dodge Dart GT Convertible. PRICE REDUCED! This is the original color combination. Have a build sheet but not a fender tag. We bought it about 3 years ago. It has an older repaint, patch panels were installed on the lower 1/2 of the rear quarters, but at some point should be replaced with higher quality AMD type panels. Starts, runs and drives just fine for a 48 year old car, but it has never been fully restored. The price reflects the condition. If you want a car you can drive while you improve it, this is it. This is not show car. Here are some of the features of the car:
340 engine - I have what appears to be the original 273 block
727 trans - I do not have the original trans
8 3/4 open rear, not sure on the ratio, guessing 3.23
Radiator has been replaced
Tires are in excellent condition
Seats, carpet, top have been replaced
New AMD rear bumper
New tail light housings
$8950 or offers.
IMG_3875.JPG
IMG_3853.JPG
IMG_3856 - Copy.JPG

Last edited:
1968 Dodge Dart GT Convertible. PRICE REDUCED! This is the original color combination. Have a build sheet but not a fender tag. We bought it about 3 years ago. It has an older repaint, patch panels were installed on the lower 1/2 of the rear quarters, but at some point should be replaced with higher quality AMD type panels. Starts, runs and drives just fine for a 48 year old car, but it has never been fully restored. The price reflects the condition. If you want a car you can drive while you improve it, this is it. This is not show car. Here are some of the features of the car:
340 engine - I have what appears to be the original 273 block
727 trans - I do not have the original trans
8 3/4 open rear, not sure on the ratio, guessing 3.23
Radiator has been replaced
Tires are in excellent condition
Seats, carpet, top have been replaced
New AMD rear bumper
New tail light housings
$8950 or offers.
View attachment 1714944145 View attachment 1714944146 View attachment 1714944147
Is this car still for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back